12th July 2021

Can I get a child arrangements order to see my child even though I am living abroad? Part 2

In Part 1, we established that the family courts in England and Wales can make ‘spend time with’ orders in favour of a parent who is living abroad. Such orders may be made provided that a) the child in question is habitually resident in England and Wales; or b) is physically present in England and Continue reading